Wednesday, March 23, 2011

stuffed bitter gourd with gravy


The source of my recipe is my Mom. I grew up enjoying this dish and learned the technique when I was in my B Sc 2nd year.That is when you can say I Bookmarked it from my Mom. However it was not until I got married that I actually prepared it. During our stay at Bhilai, our neighbours greatly admired this dish and it became a routine for me to prepare this at least once a week. The kids-- Vishnu, Mithi, Adheeth and Mamni, to the amazement of their parents, started asking for karela, which they previously hated!

sending this recipe  http://saltiepie.blogspot.com/2011/02/stuffed-bitter-gourd-with-gravybharwan.html

to

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4qcijOHcE5atQW0DrbNRjn1m4ufYFo_OqTdRrpkhD13bV8Bkgj0xVBqn0UlMMSEGrc0OKkvdmEKXuHuzkXgbrBb2abF9eGktwEgcuLvn6mahY9i63ctShWaZXxPi6sFoEgz7ZHycGR3I/s320/Bookmarked+Recipes+-+Every+Tuesday.png

No comments:

Aam Panna" mango drink' stomach and mind coolant

Ingredients: Unripe mango-8 big size Chilled water- 4 glasses White salt-1 tbsp Black salt - 1 tsp Freshly roasted cumin powder- 2 tbs...