Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Aam ka meetha achaar


My Mom's recipe

Ingredients:


Mango - 1 kg                                                            

Fennel (Saunf) - 1 tbsp

ajwain-1 tbsp
kalonji-1 tbsp
Roasted Fenugreek powder (Methi ) - 1/2 tbsp

 Red chilli flakes - 2 tbsp

turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Salt - 2 tsp

 Sugar - 500gm
 Water - 3 Cup
 Directions.

Take a pan, add water & sugar, mix well.

Wash,peel and chop the mangoes.Remove Mango seeds.

Dissolve Sugar. mix chopped  Mango  pieces with salt,turmeric ,add to the dissolved sugar
boil till it become thick .Keep aside to cool.add the  seeds.mix well.
Serve and Enjoy.


Mango pickles :- http://saltiepie.blogspot.in/2013/06/aam-ka-chatpata-achaar-green-mango.html



sending this recipe to bookmarked recipe :volume 43 of Priya's Mharo Rajasthan's Recipe

5 comments:

Priya said...

Slurp,fingerlicking and mouthwatering achaar..Yumm!

Now Serving said...

my mouth is watering at this post! YUM YUM YUM!

Abhi Balani said...

thanks for this recipe , my mom told me to search for this and this is the best one i got.....
I m also a blogger,Must visit my ProBlogging Blog it will surely help you in better blogging.....thanks once again...

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

OH NO... are you done blogging??? I do hope not, as I love the look of your blog. Such a promising start... If you come back, or would like to contribute your back stock, I think you have terrific info to share...


Greetings. This is my first time on your blog, but you have a terrific one. I am always on the look out for new blogs, new ideas. I especially appreciate all the details you d0. Great photos makes it seem like anyone can replicate the recipe!

I am asking, would you please consider posting a few of your favorite recipes on erecipecards.com
http://erecipecards.com/

It is a tool for bloggers to see and to be seen. Your posts would fit in perfectly.

in addition, all photos, recipe titles as well as your blog name would link directly back to your blog. Thus giving you new attention and potentially new readers.

Or, if you just want to take a look at a lot of fellow food bloggers all in one place. A great learning experience to get ideas about how to establish your own blogging voice!


Please take a look. If you have any ideas or questions, please do not hesitate to write

Dave
http://erecipecards.com/
Contact@eRecipeCards.com

sona_r said...

Thanks all for the inspiring comments.m back after long time so missed ur comments.I am in.